Cancellations, returns and refunds
1. All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
2. Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
3. To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email or phone about cancelling the order before the cancellation period has expired.
4. If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order.
5. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
6. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation.
7. In addition you will lose your right to cancel if you:
(a) unseal goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
(b) unseal audio, video recordings or computer software that were sealed at the time of delivery.
(c) combine goods with other goods after delivery so that they become inseparable.